Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perspectives on the Happiest Place on Earth by Kris and Einstein

I must begin to answer this question by pointing out the obvious: one's joy or lack thereof at walking on another planet neither confirms nor denies the status of Disneyland as the happiest place on earth, as other planets, by definition, are not earth.  Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way... 
 
Clearly, to ascertain the happiest place on earth or any other solar body, one must consider Einstein's theory of relativity.  Indeed, while the happiest place on earth may be Disneyland to a small child, the happiest place on earth to me would most likely be something closer to a wine bar.  To my dog, Nate's Point or Coronado Dog Beach.  However, neither I, small child nor canine have the relevant experience to be considered experts on the relative happiness of all places on earth.  To truly answer this question, one clearly must have an unbiased account of ALL places on earth, a virtually impossible feat.  But I'd volunteer to conduct the experiment.

1 comment:

  1. I was kinda wondering about the whole other planet thing too...but it DID go with the post card, so I just figured Sara had a cool special connection that way. Great post! Anytime Einstein can be worked in, it makes things sound extra smart!

    ReplyDelete